Monday, December 04, 2006

Part II of the chalet's photos! :D

Sherwyn! 21 years old already (:

Bestie & I.

Lazy one.

Look at what we fried!
Or cooked*

:D

What a feast.

:D

Creamy creamy puffs!

Nice :D

We made all these (:

*Drools*

Cool huh? =D

Self-timer.

Yi jia ren :)

This picture cracks me up XD

:D :D

Went to BPP yesterday to rent some movies.
We rented House Of Wax, Silent Hill, Hoodwinked & Bewitched.
Watched Bewitched first.
Its real nice (:
After that,
changed into my GG uniform & set off to Lot 1.
Dinah & Insyirah were late!
But Dinah was much later than Insyirah :D

Somehow, this stupid headache came to me.
If I laugh too much,
it will worsen.
So yeah.
So sorry!
Selling cookies was hard!
You need to be thick-skin enough.
But we mananged to sell 3 boxes.
YEAH! :D

Oh yah!
Thank you Insyirah & Dinah for the belated birthday present!
Its just simply adorable!
I love it so much.
Thanks alot my 2 beloved juniors :D
Watch House Of Wax when I reached home.
Sometimes I find it darn gross.
Hah.

Today,
I went to make my IC!
There was this huge & massive traffic jam.
>:(

Traffic jams sucks :/

The carpark there was full like a tin of sardines.
& I thought that it shouldnt be alot of people since it was a weekday.
So my dad went to illegal park :D

There was also many many people lining up to have their IC photos taken!
*Drained out*

Tsktsk.

Alas!
Waited for more than half an hour.
Wasnt as bad as what Ade described,
"I have to wait for 2 hours!"
:D

Queue number.

Yeah, loads of people.

Okay, promised this person that I'll write about him in my blog.
So here goes! :D
Weizheng is an audition pro.
He's always beating me.
He's a perfect pro too!
But!
This level 10 is gonna eat this level 12's dust!
Have fun eating it :)

Yay!
I can audition at my computer already.
Thank you daddy!
You rock (:

Blogged enough already.
Goodbye world :D

No comments: